LoadGen Director Configure: Ribbon
- Load a canvas: lets you load a saved test profile to your canvas. You can create different canvasses for specific technologies (i.e. Citrix, Remote Desktop Service, VMware of Fat Client) or different testscripts (Flows).
- Add a canvas: let's you create a new canvas. The first step in creating a new canvas is to choose what target environment you want to use. After selecting the target environment LoadGen will open the corresponding window. You will need to complete all the tabs to create a valid profile.
- Manage canvasses: this will allow you to edit, copy and delete saved canvasses.
- Refresh Canvas: refreshes your canvas.
- Canvas options: gives you a few extra options to change the appearance of your canvas.
- Export to image: you can save an image of your canvas, to a file location on your workstation or server.
LoadGen Director Configure: Canvas
- When you hover over one of the icons you will see a tooltip with more details about that section.
- When you double click on one of the icons you will open a new window where you can change your configuration.
Changing configuration of your Test
Check out the articles about Flows, Testusers, LoadGen Agents, Monitoring Schedule, Load Scenario and Target Environment in the designated article. See related article list on the right hand side.