Available from LoadGen 22.214.171.12494
A new feature has been added to the LoadGen Suite: Global Variables.
You can create a Global Variable in the LoadGen Studio. The Global Variable has the following functionality:
- The variable will have the same value across all sessions, i.e. when the variable value changes in session 1 it will be also changed for session 2. Session 2 will therefore have the same value as session 1.
- To activate this function go to the Custom Objects page of LoadGen Studio.
- Under variables, click on Add.
- The Script variable window will open.
- Add the Script variable fields and select Global Variable.
- Click OK
- You have now created a Global Variable!