The LoadGen Add-in can be used for Citrix Enhanced and Microsoft Remote Desktop
From release 220.127.116.1181 - 2020-Q3 you can also use the LoadGen Add-in for enhanced Citrix sessions
- Find the LoadGen Add-in folder:
- For Remote Desktop Services use this folder: C:\Program Files\LoadGen\LoadGen Director\LoadGen Agent\LoadGenUAI
- For Citrix use this folder: C:\Program Files\LoadGen\LoadGen Director\LoadGen Agent\LoadGenUAICitrix
- Copy the folder to the machine which needs to have the LoadGen Add-in installed
- The location of the folder must be: C:\Program Files (x86)\LoadGen\LoadGen ServerAddin
- Go to the Windows Start Menu.
- Type cmd.
- Right-click the Command Prompt shortcut.
- Press Yes when the User Account Control window pops up.
- In the Command Prompt window go to the correct folder:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\LoadGen\LoadGen ServerAddin"
- Type "LoadGenUAI.ServerAddinLauncherSrvc" -i in the Command Prompt.
Uninstall of the LoadGen Add-in
Follow steps 1 to 5, as the final step you need to type: "LoadGenUAI.ServerAddinLauncherSrvc" -u