Overview of LoadGen Studio
- LoadGen Studio Start Window
- LoadGen Studio Main Window
- LoadGen Studio Recorder
Opening LoadGen Studio
To open the LoadGen Studio you need to create a Load Profile first. You can create the Load Profile in the LoadGen Configurator (during first time installation) or LoadGen Director
LoadGen Studio Start Window
LoadGen Studio Start window
For more info please read the more detailed article, about the LoadGen Studio Start window here.
Creating a new flow
You can read more about how to create a new flow here.
LoadGen Studio Main Window
The LoadGen Studio Main window has 3 sections to use:
Ribbon: where you can open flows, save, open recorder, etc (top of the window).
- General Simulation Flow: shows you the architecture of your flow (left pane).
- Editing window: where you can edit general properties of your flow or the blocks of your application.
LoadGen Studio Main window
You can read more detailed information about the LoadGen Studio Main window here.
- General: General Properties, Repeat Options, Tempo Options.
- Usertypes & Applications.
- Custom Objects: Variables, Validation Images.
- Repository: Useraction blocks, Data Sources.
Adding blocks to your application
When you click on Logon, Initialize, Finalize, Logoff, or one of your applications in your main iteration you are able to add Blocks to this section. These Blocks can create smaller sections for clearer Flow building.
LoadGen Studio Recorder Window
LoadGen Recorder consists of 3 sections:
- In the left pane, you have your Toolbox, with all the actions you want to add to your flow (when running your flow in the Recorder this pane will change to actions pane with the results of your run).
- In the middle pane, you have the Application block, here you have all the sections of your Flow and the tools or actions that you have written.
- For RDS and Citrix profile (defined in the LoadGen Director) you will see a pane that will host your session (Local Client profile will use your current machine window session to run your script).
LoadGen Studio Recorder
For more detailed information go to LoadGen Studio Recorder here.