When you start the LoadGen Studio application, this will open the LoadGen Studio Start window by default.
The ribbon consists of 5 active buttons:
- New: to create a new Studio flow please click on new (for more info on how to create a new flow, click here, to check out this article).
- Open: to open a saved flow from your file explorer.
- Help and About: consist of -About LoadGen, -LoadGen Studio Startup Guide, and - go to the online support page.
- Options: to change your Studio general settings.
- Exit: To close the LoadGen Studio.
LoadGen Studio Main page
- In this list, you will find recently opened flows.
- You can clear this list or edit the number of flows you wish to see.