In case you want to save all of your open charts at once follow these steps:
- In the LoadGen Analyzer go to the ribbon tab Chart
- Press the Export all button
- Choose the location you want to store the images and if you want to open the folder after the images are created
- Choose which type of image you want (png, bmp, jpeg, tiff or gif) and the resolution
We advice you to use a higher resolution in order to integrate your images in a PDF of Word document
- Choose which chart you want to export and press thebutton!
In this video you can see the steps on exporting the charts:
And the results of the above video:
Export only one chart?
The quickest way to export one chart is to activate the chart and press CTRL-C. Your chart is in the clipboard and can be directly used in your email or document.