You are now able to retun random fields from a column in Datasources.
Available from LoadGen 188.8.131.5289
LoadGen Flows with DataSources are not backwards compatible
How to set up a random return using Datasource Sheet
- Click on Send DataSource Text from your tool list.
- Select the DataSource you wish to use and click on OK.
- This will open the Filter Editor.
- If you want to return a random item from the Name column in your sheet, clear your filter and select Return 1 row at random.
- Specify the result by dragging name to the left (see image above for an example).
- Click OK and your flow will return a random item from the Name column.