June 30, 2022
LoadGen Cloud and LoadGen Insight
User Interface Enhancements
- Make Hover Over the Icon of Settings Possible.
- Restyle Specific Modals, Create More Space.
- Add "i" Information to Each Modal.
- Unified Styling of Dropdowns.
- Position of "No Data" When Table Is Empty.
- Create a Temporary Save Option in LoadGen Studio Cloud.
- Change LoadGen Studio Wizard Text.
- Restyle Target Environment.
- Add Download Button for LoadGenAddin.exe in Target Environments.
- Make the Footer Smaller, and Reduce the Text Size for More Space.
- Rename Items in Features Under Host.
- Allow Spaces in Trial Requests Company Names.
- Add a Menu Option LoadGen E2E -> Insights.
Tenant and User Management
- Create Tenant, Replace User First Name and Last Name with Tenant Admin.
- Tenant Name Cannot Be the Same as Tenancy Name.
- Show Tenant Name Instead of Tenancy Name Under Tenant.
- Superuser Not Set as Superuser for New Tenants.
- Unlock Account from Tenants.
- Check That the Buttons with "New" in the Middle of the String Are Lowercase.
Role and Permissions
- Under Administration\Roles, E2E Role Appears Twice.
- Group Rights Per Feature in Roles.
- Role Segmentation Is Not Working Correctly.
- Implement SignalR for Updating the Agent's Status.
Modal and Wizard Improvements
- Move Modal Information to New Menu Item.
- Change Names of Types in DUAF Table.
- Modal Information Is Not Updating Regularly.
- The modal Name of Several Titles Is Not Correct.
- Missing Modal Information Title.
- Some Flaws in the Set-Up of the Schedule.
- E2E Wizard: Summary Icon Turns On When Creating a New Profile.
- Scheduling Modal Not Yet Completely OK.
- Add More Space Between the New User and the Table.
- Modal Information Is Not Really Clear on How to Find/Map a Modal.
- Change Names of Types in DUAF Table.
- Agent Is Reporting Error Resolving SessionId.
- Pressing Back on Final Page in Bootstrapper Results in Exception.
- Bootstrapper Gives an Installation Failed After Installing an Agent Successfully.
- Additional Configuration on Existing Machine Is Not Working.
- Bootstrapper Doesn't Wait on ServiceStop Task.
- Agent Stops After Exception.
- Agent Stops Processing Jobs.
- Items Are Not Updated in the Installer Versions.
- An issue in Agent with api.loadgen.cloud Not Found and Hanging Up the Agent Sending DUAF Results.
- Agent Sends Batch Too Large.
- Speed Up Loading Dashboards.
- Memory Issue, Garbage Collector Dashboards.
- Change API to Azure API Management.
- New Tenant Has No Access to DUAF Results.
- Fix Issues with Agent/Bootstrapper.
- Make It Possible That an Agent Is Not Allowed to Send Images of the Screen/Session to Our Backend.
- Add API for the LGS Marketplace.
- When Adding E2E Feature Under Host on a Tenant, the Superuser and Admin Must Have the Correct Rights Immediately.
- Missing "Run at 0:00 AM".
- When Adding a New Workload in the Frontend, Then Opening in Studio Will Not Work.
LoadGen Cloud Studio
- Several enhancements and bug fixes (General, User Actions, Disabling Applications).
- Several styling optimizations.
- We introduce some new file actions, so check if a file exists, file size, creation, and modification dates.
- Fixed an issue where you can't drag and drop items on a folder or file existing actions.
- Fixed an issue where editing File Create or Mod gives an empty variable.
- Fixed an issue where file actions generate compile errors.
- Fixed an issue where resizing the sequence pane makes the tree list collapse automatically.
- Fixed an issue where new file actions added or modified will collapse the tree list automatically.
- Fixed an issue where you cannot pick a variable date for file actions.
- Fixed an issue where Logon, Init, Finalize, and Logoff can't run flow when multiple user types are active.
- Fixed an issue where Application Blocks are not in the correct order.
- Fixed an issue where the new Application Block is not displayed correctly in the Recorder.
- Add support for variables in the Start Application Arguments command.
- Add support for a timeout between successful control validation and click mouse action.
- We now add the remote server earlier in the Citrix login process.
- Fixed an issue where the minimize, maximize, and close buttons are in the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue where the collapse and expand the state of the user action tree list stays the way the user has set it to.
- Generate a list of all measurement names (subtransaction names) and have the option to edit it and reload them in flow.
LoadGen Cloud Agent
- Several enhancements and bug fixes.
- Improved installation speed and checks.
- Command line parameters are now added for automatically installing LoadGen Agents.